Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Friday, January 27, 2017

The Next 5 Non-fiction books on my list.

I can never decide if I prefer non-fiction or fiction, here are the next five non-fiction books on my list:


1. Washington: A Life by Ron Chernow. I LOVED his Alexander Hamilton biography. I wish he'd do one for all the presidents.


2. How Bad Do You Want It? by Matt Fitzgerald. I have big goals this year.


3. Tools of the Titans by Tim Ferris. I love his podcast. I imagine I'll love this book too, though I wish it weren't quite 700 pages long.


4. Evicted: Poverty and Profit in the American City by Matthew Desmond.  After Hillbilly Elegy, this seems appropriate.


5. The Sports Gene: Inside the Science of Extraordinary Athletic Performance by David Epstein. I had already bought the book, and then heard him tell a story on This American Life, which sealed the deal.

What non-fiction are you reading next?

3 comments:

  1. Of all of those, I'd pick up Evicted first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm currently loving non-fiction. I'm reading Everyday Sexism by Laura Bates right now as well as Wild by Cheryl Strayed. I also have a book about mindfulness upcoming, The Power of Habit and a feminist book called Girls Will Be Girls. Exciting stuff :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment! Whenever possible I reply to comments via email, so please leave an email address if you want a direct reply. Anonymous users, I'm sorry, but until you stop leaving spam, you can't comment.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP