Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Reading Update- March 2016

It's not looking like I got much reading done in March, is it?  I have been spending much of my free time working on Lauren's quilt this month, and also? That Morton book wasn't really short!

Read in March:


The Lake House by Kate Morton (Library) - I should really write a review of this. I enjoyed it much more than I thought I would. I am definitely going to look up more Morton books.


Haunted Destiny by Heather Graham (NetGalley). So many plot holes. Review scheduled for May 24th.



One Night Charmer by Maisey Yates (NetGalley) Oh Man, this one has such a cliche, front and center. It's well done though. Review to come mid- April.


Smarter Faster Better by Charles Duhigg (NetGalley)  Interesting, but occasionally not attention keeping.



Take Me, Cowboy by Maisey Yates.  Even my love of Yates is stretched here. It feels like she's duplicating the setup for the first three Copper Ridge books. (Still reading this one)

New to my Kindle in March:


So You've Been Publicly Shamed by Jon Ronson (Library)


Love and Other Scandals by Caroline Linden (Library)


The Happiness Equation by Neil Pasricha (NetGalley)

Sleepless in Manhattan by Sarah Morgan (NetGalley)
Haunted Destiny by Heather Graham (NetGalley)

Blues Bones by Rick Starkey (NetGalley)

Betting on the Rookie by Stephanie Doyle (NetGalley)

Sex in the Museum by Sarah Forbes (NetGalley)

Good Girl by Lauren Layne (NetGalley)

Last Ride to Graceland by Kim Wright (NetGalley)

3 comments:

  1. That is a long list of books! I have only read The Lake House, and I think I may have reviewed at the book blog, but it was good. And yeah, a big fat book! I like Kate Morton's style. Have you read The House at Riverton?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read all of Kate Morton's books but The Lake House and enjoyed them all. I hope to say I have read all of her books before the year is over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, that's quite a variety! Just a heads up - all of Kate Morton's books are long!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment! Whenever possible I reply to comments via email, so please leave an email address if you want a direct reply. Anonymous users, I'm sorry, but until you stop leaving spam, you can't comment.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP