Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Friday, March 09, 2012

Christmas, Easter, Romance

  • Mike was gone from early Sunday until this morning.  The kids and I have had enough togetherness to last the next year.
  • My sister-in-law Anna and her husband are coming today to spend a couple days. I am so excited for adult conversation! These last two bullet points are like Christmas.
  • I pretty much did nothing while Mike was gone, so last night and this morning I scrambled to clean house. It was worth it.
  • I should deal with the issue of my flat tire this morning. It remains to be seen if I will.
  • I cut out the potential Easter dress for the Princess. The Pirate took one look and christened it her Fire Flower dress. So it is.
  • I went to the YMCA twice this week to work out. I left the Bug and the Princess in the nursery. They didn't even notice I was gone.
  • Are you watching American Idol this year? Is it just me or are the girls WAY stronger than the boys? I loved Hollie and, after this week, Jessica.

Bookish Thoughts

4 comments:

  1. Hooray for adult conversation!

    Isn't it amazing how much cleaning you can get done in such a short time when you scramble. Wish I did that more often myself..

    Ick on the flat tire. :(

    That is totally a Fire Flower dress!

    High five on working out at the Y! ^5

    I think reading 3.5 books while Mike was away and you were alone with the kids was very smart. You NEEDED that time to escape a little and recharge just to keep up with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get that tire fixed for good. It's a pain, but it's a safety issue and you can't put a price on safety.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol - that really will be a fire flower dress! Good for you to take some time for yourself this week. Without a tag-team partner, you were probably exhausted enough as it was!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My friend, who rarely watches American Idol, has gotten into it this season. We were talking the other night when it was on; so I turned it on, too. It was the boys and I couldn't figure out why this season was so much better than other seasons. I only was impressed by one guy. My friend said if it was the girls I would be addicted like her, but I haven't actually watched again. I just think American Idols arrangements are terrible. Sometimes it is not the singer but the horrible song.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment! Whenever possible I reply to comments via email, so please leave an email address if you want a direct reply. Anonymous users, I'm sorry, but until you stop leaving spam, you can't comment.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP